500 Series Release Beacons
The 500 Series release beacon provides the means by which scientific, survey or operational equipment can be deployed or reliably retrieved from its anchored seabed mooring.
Its positive drive-off mechanism ensures a reliable mechanical release in high bio-fouling environments.
- Positive drive-off mechanism
- Command and configured by 3510 PAM and Easytrak Nexus systems
- Reliable FSK acoustic command protocol
- SWL includes a 4x factor of safety
- Field adjustable internal frequency and release identities
- Also operates as standard acoustic positioning beacon with Easytrak Nexus and other standard industry systems
- Oceanographic long term marking
- Equipment recovery
- Easytrak Nexus calibration
Housing material; hard anodised aluminium
Three battery packs are fitted to separately power the release motor, the receive/processor electronics and transmit electronics. This extends overall battery life and facilitates field servicing.
COMPATIBILITY AND CONFIGURATION
Easytrak Nexus, Easytrak Lite, V-Nav Positioning System, Kongsberg HPR4 and HPR3, ORE Edgetech, Sonardyne
- Syntactic flotation to mark and recover seabed equipment
- Ten tonne release frame
- Replacement Alkaline Battery pack; [REL-0529P-3000] Tx, [REL-0529P-3001] Rx, [REL-0529P-3003] Motor
- Lithium Battery Pack [REL-0529P-3002] Motor
- Release Block [REL-0529P-2002]