Easytrak USBL Systems
Easytrak is our family of compact Ultra Short Baseline (USBL) systems, designed for the efficient tracking of underwater targets such as divers, ROVs, AUVs and tow fish.
- Full system package including all equipment, hardware and software
- Integral pitch, roll and heading sensors to compensate for vessel movement
- Intuitive control software
- Robust, lightweight enclosures
- GPS-receiving software
- Track multiple targets simultaneously
- Horizontal tracking for floating targets, e.g. AUV retrieval
- Can be configured to suit all budgets, projects and performance requirements
- Compatible with aae acoustic release beacons
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications
Introducing our Easytrak range
Underwater tracking made easy
The Easytrak system is centred on a multi-element, single transducer that extracts information on range, bearing and depth from dynamic subsea targets. Easy to use and quick to deploy, even novice users can start tracking within minutes of set-up.
Easytrak products can be supplied with a range of positioning beacons, from small lightweight units that can be charged from a USB to long-term deployable transponders incorporating acoustic release functionality.