1500 Series Release Beacons
The 1500 Series MF Release Beacons are ideal for long-term environmental and metocean observations. Operating with either the 3510 PAM, Easytrak Nexus, or Easytrak Pyxis, the beacons incorporate Spread Spectrum technology for added ‘uplink’ reliability.
Both the field proven release mechanism have a low susceptibility to biofouling.
- Positive Drive-Off mechanism
- Command and configured by 3510 PAM, Easytrak Nexus systems and Easytrak Pyxis
- Spread spectrum replies
- Also operates as standard acoustic positioning beacon with Easytrak Nexus systems and Easytrak Pyxis
- 4x Factor of safety
- Uniquely assigned release identities
- Oceanographic long term marking
- Equipment recovery
- Easytrak Nexus calibration
Model 1519: PVC tube with stainless steel load bearer. Nylon release block. Factory fitted pressure release valve.
Model 1559: Hard anodised aluminium housing with stainless steel load bearer. Nylon release block. Factory fitted pressure release valve.
COMPATIBILITY AND CONFIGURATION
All configuration commands are acoustically coupled
- Syntactic flotation
- Line canister to mark and recover seabed equipment (1519 release only)