The 107GS MiniPod is a shock-mounted and ruggedised satellite transceiver / GNSS receiver that is designed to survive 3000m immersion for relocation and positioning of subsea assets at the sea surface.
The 107GS MiniPod automatically switches on at the sea surface to acquire satellite positions. This GNSS lock minimises cold start times to provide auto tracking.
- Remote tracking
- Global satellite connectivity, utilising the
IsatData Pro service
- Submersible, 3000m rated
- Multi GNSS receiver
- Internal shock mounts, satellite modem
- Ruggedised for harsh environments
- Remote asset monitoring
- Relocation of subsea assets; AUV, ROV, cable plough
- Ocean AUV surface GNSS positioning
- Satellite modem
MODEL TYPE – PHYSICAL SPECIFICATION
Housing material: 107GS, titanium body with glass hemisphere. Battery, BPK-107G-R, aluminium body.
Accuracies dependent on multipath environment, number of
satellites in view, geometry & ionospheric conditions.
All satellites at -130dBm.
Circular Error Probable (CEP), 50%, 25 hours Static @ -130dBm