Acoustic 15t Release Frame
Our 15t acoustic release frame offers a new method of wirelessly separating an underwater load from its crane. By using acoustics, rather than divers or ROVs with cutting equipment, it has the potential to both reduce risk and save time.
Useful for bight release applications in the cable laying and repair industry, this acoustic release frame is also suited for coastal construction operations on wind farm sites, lowering work baskets or other subsea structures, separating lift bags from their loads or as method of marking subsea infrastructures that are at risk of damage from surface activity.
- 15 tonne release capability
- Commanded by 3510 PAM or 2520 PAM, Easytrak Lite or Nexus USBL systems
- Positive lever drive off with load assist release
- Upgrade option for existing 529P beacons
- Cable work operations
- Crane and winch wire detachment
- Submerged buoy recovery
- Complementary to lift bag operations
529P ACOUSTIC RELEASE BEACON
Housing material; hard anodised aluminium
COMPATIBILITY AND CONFIGURATION
TOPSIDE CONTROL, 3510 PAM PORTABLE
3190 DUNKING TRANSDUCER
Robust stainless steel transducer with integral cable and transducer protection cage. Operation subsea with ranging, relocation, acoustic release and telemetry.
3510 PAM Portable, 2520PAM
Easytrak Nexus systems