aae technologies is a globally respected, independent manufacturer of high value marine related electronic-acoustic products that include underwater positioning and tracking systems, and a market leading range of subsea geological survey equipment. Established for more than 30 years, our award-winning company has an international client base spread across many ocean related industry sectors, and is supported by a global distributor network with locations on every continent.
To further expand recent growth, we have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Co-ordinator to join our growing and dynamic team. This role requires a candidate who is looking to progress their career in a diverse role that will be integral to our ambitious growth plans, with the opportunity to travel domestically and overseas to support marketing campaigns and trade shows.
Support the aae technologies Sales and Business Development team and its customers across all aspects of the sales cycle including requests for quotations, tender preparation, order processing, after-sales support and customer service across all aae technologies group business units.
- Support all elements of the sales cycle;
- Develop relationships with potential clients
- Maintain relationships with existing clients
- Support customer visits where necessary
- Attend and participate, when required in trade shows, exhibitions and industry forums
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, business ethics and values
- Perform any other duties as reasonably directed
- Previous experience within a technical sales role
- An enthusiasm for providing the highest quality customer service
- Exemplary communication skills, both written and verbal
- Competent with MS Office
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Relevant experience within the industry
- CRM experience
Minimum Position Requirements:
- 2 years customer service/ sales experience within an engineering technical field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- UK Driving Licence
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally